1973, Schwinn, Paramount, blue, pic, tall, $800 (craigslist / St. Louis)

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
      1973, Schwinn, Paramount, blue, pic, tall, $800 (craigslist / St. Louis)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      --------------------------------

      Schwinn Paramount - $800 (CWE)

      Date: 2010-02-28, 1:48PM CST
      Reply to: sale-mrjm2-1621987386@...

      1973 Schwinn Paramount. All original campagnolo components (brakes, hubs, deraileurs cranks), cinelli black dot stem. The bike is in great shape, rides beautifully. There are a lot of scratches, but absolutely no rust or dents. The seat and pedals are not for sale. Call 314 862 4798 or email for more picts.
      Thanks.

      Location: CWE

      http://stlouis.craigslist.org/bik/1621987386.html
    • cv6enterprises
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2010
        I am in the area and would be willing to check this out for someone interested. Too big for me.

        Lynn Travers
        Hazelwood, MO