1976, Eisentraut, Limited, 60cm, $965 (craigslist / Denver)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2010
      1976, Eisentraut, Limited, 60cm, $965 (craigslist / Denver)

      Not mine ...

      1976 Eisentraut/Campagnolo Road Bike - $965 (Central Denver)

      Date: 2010-02-05, 12:39PM MST
      Reply to: sale-pfugf-1587551757@...

      I have for sale a 1976 Albert Eisentraut Limited Road Bike. This bicycle was built by Albert Eisentraut and Bruce Gordon using a mix of Columbus and Ishiwata tubing. It is equipped with Campagnolo Record group of the same era. The bicycle is on the large side measuring 60 cm. from bottom bracket to the top of the top tube.

      This is a complete bicycle and in near mint codition with some paint chipped from the tubing, but no damage to the tubes themselves. I will check my email this evening and by then hopefully have a much more complete and photographic posting if nobody has laid claim to this rare and beautiful bicycle.

      Thanks for looking....
      Serious inquiries only please.

      Location: Central Denver

      http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/1587551757.html