54cm ctc 55cm ctt Rossin Road Bike Campagnolo drop outs!! Must See

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      54cm ctc 55cm ctt Rossin Road Bike Campagnolo drop outs!! Must See<http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1579658994.html>
      Cheers Charles
      email this posting to a friend boston craigslist > boston/camb/brook > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      54cm ctc 55cm ctt Rossin Road Bike Campagnolo drop outs!! Must See - $350 (Boston Free Delivery)

      Date: 2010-01-31, 4:31PM EST
      Reply to: sale-wxg74-1579658994@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      For sale I have a Beautiful Italian ROSSIN Road Frameset with Columbus SL tubing and Stronglite needle bearing Headset!!
      This frameset was restored before I bought it and I did buy it from the original owner.
      Size is as follows
      54cm ctc seat tube
      54cm ctc Top Tube
      55cm ctt seat tube
      Call me if interested
      (508)314-4885
      Thank You
      Armando
      This would make a Really nice retro road bike and or a Beautiful fixed gear conversion etc.

      a.. Location: Boston Free Delivery
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests