WTB: road bike frame and fork

  • frank121me
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      I have been posting in the I-bob list but was told today about this
      list...glad to find it!

      My search for a Tommasini hasn't been successful yet. I am now
      opening my search to other bikes and looking for:

      *Columbus SLX or better tubing
      *Lugged frameset
      *1" head tube with threaded steel fork
      *54cm c-c seat tube
      *54.5-55cm top tube
      *7 o'clock or internal top tube rear brake cable routing
      *130 rear spacing
      *Down tube shifter boss braze-ons
      *Two water bottle cage mounts
      *New or excellent condition
      *Prefer Italian builders
      *Bargains only, not looking for retail ;-)

      Thanks,

      Frank
      frank121@...