Mint 52cm CUSTOM FUSO LUX DAVE MOULTON SS CAMPY BEAUTIFUL PURPLE

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2010
      52cm CUSTOM FUSO LUX DAVE MOULTON SS CAMPY BEAUTIFUL PURPLE<http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/1575016041.html>
      Ciao CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend san diego craigslist > city of san diego > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      52cm CUSTOM FUSO LUX DAVE MOULTON SS CAMPY BEAUTIFUL PURPLE - $777 (sd)

      Date: 2010-01-28, 11:25AM PST
      Reply to: sale-b6pyh-1575016041@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I regret to do this .. Im offering my Fuso Lux Dave Moulton with campy group. Aero wheelset with Mavic ksyrium rear and nuevation front. New tubes and tires. Columbus frame in near mint condition. 614 323 8307 thanks

      a.. Location: sd
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests