FS: new Dura-Ace/Mavic Reflex tubular wheelset

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2002
      I have a new custom built never glued, never ridden tubular wheelset that I
      would like to sell (my priorities have changed). To summarize, the rims
      are silver Mavic Reflex 32F/36R, the hubs are D-A 7700, the spokes are
      Sapim Laser (14/17/14) front/non-drive rear with alloy nipples and Sapim
      Race (14/15/14) drive side rear with brass nipples and both wheels are
      laced 3X . I don't have access to an accurate scale to weigh these, but
      based on the weight of the components they should be about 660g for the
      front and 900g for the rear. The wheels were built by Brazen Cycle Works
      <http://www.eteamz.com/sites/brazen/> which is run by my buddy Eric. The
      wheels are a non-standard build from him, but have a full 10 day
      satisfaction guarantee. Price is $295 + $20 insured shipping in the
      continental US. Any questions or want to see pictures, just ask.

      Thanks, Doug

      P.S. I have a 1 page Word document with all the details and weight
      breakdown that I would be happy to send...