Colnago, Mexico, black, pics, 56cm, B/O or Trade (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Colnago, Mexico, black, pics, 56cm, B/O or Trade (craigslist / Minneapolis)

      Late 70's Early 80's Colnago Mexico Campy NR 56cm - $1 (612)

      Date: 2010-01-03, 7:36PM CST
      Reply to: sale-8cfpc-1535975991@...

      up for grabs one 56cm Colnago built with a very nice mix of Italian parts. Frame is measured 56cm c-c top tube and down tube. Columbus tubes and Colnago drop outs. Chrome tips and drive side chain stay. Bike is built with...

      Campagnolo Nuovo Record-
      170 Crankset with almost new rings and original dust caps
      Front derailleur with the "lawyer lip"
      Pat '84 rear derailleur
      Banded downtube shifters
      Steel chromed headset
      SL pedals w/ cro-mo spindles
      Alloy M toe cages w/ used white Binda straps
      1963 dated 36h HF hubs laced to Mavic Module E rims w/ original straight skewers

      Miche-
      Primato cartridge BB
      I have a Campy NR one that I will include as well

      Modolo-
      International brake levers w/ original gum hoods
      Speedy silver brakes w/ modolo pads

      Cinelli-
      Silver 100mm 1A stem
      39cm Cinelli bar

      Ideale-
      Competiton 90 saddle

      SR-
      Laprade fluted seatpost

      The bicycle is fully built and ready to go. New Michelin tires and tubes. New black Velox cotton tape. New Jagwire housing and cables. New bearings in all races and new Triflow grease. The frame is structually sound but could use a new paint job. No decals but tons of pantographing and cutouts on the frame denoting it as a Colnago. More pictures are available on request. I am open to resonable offers and trades. Lemme know what ya got. I am looking for xtra tall classic road frames made of Reynolds or Columbus tubing, Campagnolo or other European parts especially French and just about anything else including canoes. For now I am looking for local sales only. Thanks.

      Location: 612

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/1535975991.html