Gitane, blue, pics, 58cm, $400 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2010
      Gitane, blue, pics, 58cm, $400 (craigslist / San Francisco)

      ------------------------------------

      Beautiful Vintage Gitane 58 - $400 (mission district)

      Date: 2010-01-03, 7:54PM PST
      Reply to: sale-7t7zv-1536133021@...

      Someone put together this great bike, then sold it to one other owner before it wound up in my hands. It's a beautiful vintage setup, but a little too big for me. I haven't ridden it much for over a year now, and resigned to the fact that in spite of how much I like it, I don't need this bike.

      Gitane Reynolds 531 frame/fork, size: 58
      Stronglight crank
      Guidons Phillipe drop bars
      Campagnolo high flange hubs
      Wolber rims