55cm touring Davidson Road Bike

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2010
      Davidson Road Bike<http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/1533695102.html>
      Cheers I own one a great touring frame. Mine FS 57cm
      Charles Nighbor
      email this posting to a friend tucson craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Davidson Road Bike - $950 (Green Valley)

      Date: 2010-01-02, 6:16AM MST
      Reply to: sale-hqnx3-1533695102@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Davidson road/touring bike. The model is Discovery. In like new condition. Lugged cro-moly frame. Frame is 55cm/ 21 3/4 inches from center of crank to top of seat tube. Top tube is 54cm. Bike has 3 x 8 gearing. Dura Ace bar end shifers, Ritchey Logic crank, Phil Wood front hub, Dore XT front and rear derailleurs, Deore XT rear hub and cassette. For information about Davidson custom built bicycles go to "davidsonbicycles.com." Price is $950.

      a.. Location: Green Valley
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests