FS: B-H Racelite/MAVIC/Regina Oro wheelset

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2002
      Fellow I-BOBers,

      I pulled this wheelset off a resto-custom '67 Raleigh Carlton that I had
      purchased (with an odd mix of vintage and modern parts).

      B-H (British Hub) Racelite hubs mated to MAVIC Rims (32 spoke MA-2 front /
      40 spoke Module-3 rear) with Benelux nut/wingnut (rear) and ?? wingnuts
      (front) and Regina Oro cluster. Built up with NOS parts and ridden *very*
      little by prior owner. I converted the Raleigh to fixed-gear and have no
      need for these.

      http://members12.clubphoto.com/bob580816/960689/guest.phtml

      I have larger versions of the photos, so just ask for the specific ones
      you'd like to see.

      There are slight scratches on the hubs (see bhfront12.jpg, bhrear9.jpg and
      bhrear10 on the Club Photo page) and some brake wear on the rims (see
      bhfront10.jpg and bhfront13.jpg).

      I had planned to part them out (as the hubs and rims separately would
      appeal to different buyers), but I didn't get around to it and need the
      cash. You might want to keep the BOBish rims and sell the collectible
      hubs/cluster.

      I'm thinking $150 plus actual shipping.

      Let me know if you're interested before I put them on eBay (probably on
      Sunday night).

      Thanks,

      Bob Hufford (these are mine and I do have an affiliation with the seller)