Bob Jackson, frameset, black, pics, 59cm, $200 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2009
      Bob Jackson, frameset, black, pics, 59cm, $200 (craigslist / Portland)

      bob jackson 59cm vintage frameset - $200 (salem or wilsonville)

      Date: 2009-12-01, 7:58PM PST
      Reply to: sale-c8k5t-1490922486@...

      I'm selling an old Bob Jackson road frame, made of reynolds 531 steel.
      59cm ctc seat tube
      57cm ctc top tube
      campy dropouts
      comes with headset, seatpost, quill stem and saddle.
      There are no braze-ons on this frame, it is perfect for a clean looking single speed or fixed gear project.
      The paint and chrome on this frame are in rough shape, but there are no dents, and the threads are all good. I was going to have this frame powder coated, but I don't have the cash to finish the project.
      rear spacing is 126mm
      $200 cash only, no trades no shipping
      I live in salem, but I'll deliver to the Fry's in wilsonville
      feel free to call or email with questions 541-971-2373

      Location: salem or wilsonville

      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/1490922486.html
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2009
        Bob Jackson, frameset, black, pics, 59cm, $200 (craigslist / Portland)

        bob jackson 59cm perfect for fixie - $200 (salem or wilsonville)

        Date: 2009-12-12, 1:35PM PST
        Reply to: sale-mjxtn-1507282807@...

        I'm selling an old Bob Jackson road frame, made of reynolds 531 steel.
        59cm ctc seat tube
        57cm ctc top tube
        campy dropouts
        comes with headset and fork. I've got cranks, post, stem, bars and really nice wheels if you're interested in those too. Oh yeah, I've also got a Brooks swallow ti, brand new in box if you're interested in that.

        http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/1507282807.html