1992, Bridgestone, MB-1, pearl white, pics, 18", $700 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      1992, Bridgestone, MB-1, pearl white, pics, 18", $700 (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Vintage Bridgestone MB-1 Mountain Bike - $700 (lafayette / orinda / moraga)

      Date: 2009-12-01, 4:49PM PST
      Reply to: sale-qh2ht-1490676960@...

      Iconic lugged steel frame mountain bike in excellent condition. 1992 model year medium frame (18" c-t-c seat tube) built with Ritchey Logic Prestige tubing. Frame is Pearl White and perfectly straight with some minor scratches. Never crashed. Having been a mountain biker for nearly 20 years, I've become more of a roadie in recent years (easier on the body). I sold my other mountain bikes a couple of years ago, and now feel it's time to find a new home for this one. Many upgrades listed below...

      King headset
      Salsa stem
      Easton bar
      Sachs 8-speed grip shifter
      Thompson seatpost
      Flite saddle
      Shimano clipless
      Shimano XT rear derailler (front is original SunTour XC Pro)
      Shimano 8-speed cassette
      Shimano bottom bracket
      Marzocchi fork
      Shimano V-brakes