Late 1980s, Schwinn, Voyageur, grey, pics, 53cm, $300 (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2009
      Late 1980s, Schwinn, Voyageur, grey, pics, 53cm, $300 (craigslist / Minneapolis)

      Schwinn Voyager Custom - $300 (COMO)

      Date: 2009-12-01, 7:22PM CST
      Reply to: sale-txdw2-1490724934@...

      I built this bike up a couple months ago and it rides great. NEW professionally handbuilt wheels (DT double butted spokes, Sun CR18 rims, sealed cartridge hubs), NEW Pasela tires, NEW cables all around, NEW pedals, NEW full coverage fenders, Salsa seatpost, Avocet seat, riser bars, Blackburn rack, 12 speeds. This bike will make a great all weather commuter. Size is a 53cm. Let me know if you want to take it for a spin.

      Location: COMO

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/1490724934.html