Raleigh, Super Course, green, pic, 53cm, $250 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      Raleigh, Super Course, green, pic, 53cm, $250 (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Raleigh Super Course - $250 (oakland north / temescal)

      Date: 2009-12-01, 12:57PM PST
      Reply to: sale-3h9rz-1490304068@...

      A smaller Classic raleigh, green candy paint, hardly ridden, original components including: brown brooks seat, stronglite cranks, weinman brakes, reynolds 531 lugged steel frame.

      I think it is about a 53cm but I can get back to you with specifics if you are interested.

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1490304068.html