'80s, Trek, 620, silver, pic, small, $550 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      '80s, Trek, 620, silver, pic, small, $550 (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      VINTAGE Trek Touring Bicycle model 620 - $550 (hayward / castro valley)

      Date: 2009-11-30, 2:29PM PST
      Reply to: sale-qd79s-1488799203@...

      I am the original owner of this Vintage Silver Trek bicycle model 620 Touring Bike Reynolds 531. I purchased it at the Chain Reaction in Palo Alto and have owned it for a long period of time. I am a 5’7, 120 pound female and the bike fit me very well. The frame and fork are made of 100% alloy steel tubing, no high-tensile steel anywhere! It was manufactured in America to the highest standards. This trek bicycle comes complete with the wide-range gears needed to tame the toughest hills. There is no need to buy costly conversions because it has a combination of half-step gearing plus a 28-tooth inside chain ring. I have maintained it very well, and kept up with all the things that needed to be changed and updated. Since I am the original owner of this bicycle, I still have the owner manual for it. The tires are new. I am selling this bicycle because I had hip surgery and no longer can ride a bike with a boys bar. There is no damage on it. If interested, please call (510)917-0987

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1488799203.html