1993, Bridgestone, RB-1, 56cm, $700 (craigslist / Milwaukee)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      1993, Bridgestone, RB-1, 56cm, $700 (craigslist / Milwaukee)

      Not mine ...

      Bridgestone RB-1 - $700 (MKE)

      Date: 2009-11-29, 4:02PM CST
      Reply to: sale-apskj-1487043642@...

      The legendary RB-1 is one of the best riding bikes around. This is the '93 model, 56cm with the Ritchey bi-plane fork, 7-sp barcons and Superbe Pro brakes and levers. She's all original down to the Avocet saddle.
      I am moving so I'm thinning the herd. She hasn't seen too many miles as she's a bit small for me and has been replaced by a better fitting but less fun road bike and my XO-2. New bar wrap and brake hoods installed this year. Maintained by a former bike mechanic so she's in great shape.

      A little info about the Bridgestones:
      http://www.sheldonbrown.com/bridgestone/index.html
      geometry:
      http://farm1.static.flickr.com/59/194488509_2436ee17c9_o.jpg