FS: Dutch Gazelle Champion del Mondo Bike

  • Koepke, Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      21" woman's frame. Late '70s? In Reynolds 531 w/ chromed half of front
      forks, Campagnolo drop-outs, BCM cut out lugs. Includes Stronglight
      crank (49?) in 46/52 - super old logo, Stronglight headset. Also: Mafac
      brakes, GB stem and all-rounder bars, Brooks B66, Campy Record Braze-on
      shifters, Shimano 600 derailluers, black allow fenders and steel rear
      rack, Pelissier hubs and Weinmann Concave rims, Soubitz generator set,
      etc. Pearl white and green head tube -- Cool bike in need of a good home
      with a person willing to do some cleaning. This bike runs perfectly
      well, but the paint is kinda chipped up and there is some dirt to be
      attended to. Priced at $265 plus actual shipping. I've seen these
      cranks go for $150+ alone. I just don't have time or room to justify
      keeping it.
      Mark Koepke, Stevens Point, WI
      mkoepke@...