Cheap MB-1 Frameset on craigslist.org

  • bhufford@basspro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      Sounds like a hellava deal if I'm reading this right. No affiliation,
      yada, yada ...

      ------------------------------

      GOT FRAMES?54cm surly track frame 19"mb1 and more

      Reply to: anon-6357166@...
      Date: Mon Oct 21 11:05:05 2002

      bareley ridden surly steamroller 54cm frameset with headset possible more
      stuff as needed $250 19"mb1 frameset with headset also has aheadset ready
      mb0 fork as well $50 to $70 two smaller road bike frames(older decent
      steel) have one pretty much complete other is not as complete both are
      good as single speed canidates or as around town commuter beaters. also
      have medium khs track frame and bianchi campione 57 cm on hold but will be
      avialiable in a couple days pix on yahoo at
      http://photos.yahoo.com/afinedog