X-03...info please

  • zenfool
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      Hello,

      I am considering buying a Bridgestone used X-03. It appears in good
      to very good shape. It has has a bike wheel that does not have
      regular spokes on the back wheel...more like an alloy wheel of some
      type...it The bike purple in color and says it was made in Taiwan. I
      know next to nothing about Bridgestone and am new to this group. Any
      info would be appreciated. Does anyone know what price range does
      this model go for? Thanks, Tom Meister