~1988, Viner, maroon, pics, 56cm, $500 (craigslist / Ann Arbor)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      ~1988, Viner, maroon, pics, 56cm, $500 (craigslist / Ann Arbor)

      Viner - Vintage Italian Steel Touring Bike - $500 (Brighton / Hamburg)

      Date: 2009-11-04, 7:00AM EST
      Reply to: sale-vtxgg-1450767739@...

      Vintage- Circa 1988--Viner Special touring bike , Size 56cm.
      This is a hand brazed lugged steel frame with columbus Sl tubing
      The special part about this bike is the excellent mix of components hence the asking price

      -Ritchey wheelset- New tires
      -Specialized triple crankset (excellent late 80s stuff), no pedals
      -Shimano 105 8 speed rear derailluer
      -Shimano Dura ace bar end shifters- new
      -PHILL WOODS BOTTOM BRACKET
      -Royal Gran Compe brakes, long reach--excellent
      -Good bars, seat and stem-- I have many other size stems for your fitment

      The frame has some chips, and wear on it as you would expect from a bike that is supposed to be ridden. Not that many miles on this frame as it has had a few reincarnations as my wifes bike and then daughters. I built this bike bake in the 80's from new so it has been in the family all along. As mentioned it is a touring frame so extra braze ons, long chain stays, and a longer wheelbase.
      Want to build the sweet but strong commuter, this is your steed. Rivendell wanna be.
      Again the parts are worth the price, and the frame is very good

      Email response please

      Location: Brighton / Hamburg

      http://annarbor.craigslist.org/bik/1450767739.html