BOBish Sekai on Cascade board ...

  • bhufford@basspro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2002
      This one sounds pretty BOBish, but is too small for anyone in my family
      (dang, those kids grow fast!) ...

      ------------------------------

      <http://www.411web.com/C/CASCADEBICYCLECLUB/>

      Posted by Bo <borussky@...> (140.160.234.26) on October 16, 2002 at
      23:44:45:

      October 16, 2002 at 22:14:32:

      : I would like to buy a road bike that is in good shape, preferrably light
      in weight, with above average components... I think a 53 or 54cc is the
      size
      : I need, although I know some brands size differently... Email or call me
      at home 206-367-6794... Thanks

      : Bruce

      I have a Sekai sport touring 21" or so that might be good for you. I
      upgraded many of the components and it has some extras such as speedometer
      and generator light.

      The upgrades include a Nitto Technomic stem, engraved Modolo brake levers,
      new pedals, chainrings, rear cogs, shellaceked cork tape, new Continental
      tires, shellacked hemp cord chain guard, bar-end shifters, cantilever
      brakes(stock). It has a Brooks Pro leather saddle and a new black seatpost.

      The handlebars are Nitto raddoneur bars. The crank has three chainrings,
      including a good granny gear, so you could ride this bike over the Rockies,
      or the Alps for that matter.

      I put a silly amount of money and new parts into this bike while I was
      restoring my main road bike. Now it mostly duplicates that bike and I would
      like to get rid of the little gray Sekai.

      My phone if you are interested, is 360.676.4838.