RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2009
      RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1401327669.html>
      Seller is that great architect and bike collector Charles Nighbor Walnut Creek, CA
      PS Will respond to all reasonable offers
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS - $2995 (walnut creek)

      Date: 2009-10-01, 9:22AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-sfyp2-1401327669@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      RICHARDS SACHS 1980'S CAMPAGNOLO RECORD CINELLI

      I have for sale a stunning 56cm +- Richard Sachs built in early 1980's. I am the second owner. The original owner took excellent care of it and put it in storage for over 15 years when he moved out of New York State. After ten years the owner had Cycle Art, Vista, California refinish frame in their Category 2 finish. That finish is in excellent condition with only a few minor blemishes. I purchased it from storage and now offer it for sale. I have only ridden it for test rides. Frame is straight with no dents or rust.
      Ask for more data and photos. Must be seen to appreciate in Walnut Creek

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
        RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1413822876.html>
        I relisted my Sachs on SF Craigslist
        Charles Nighbor Walnut Creek, CA

        email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
        please flag with care:

        RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS - $2795 (walnut creek)

        Date: 2009-10-09, 10:19AM PDT
        Reply to: sale-7z4de-1413822876@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

        RICHARDS SACHS 1980'S CAMPAGNOLO RECORD CINELLI

        I have for sale a stunning 56cm +- Richard Sachs built in early 1980's. I am the second owner. The original owner took excellent care of it and put it in storage for over 15 years when he moved out of New York State. After ten years the owner had Cycle Art, Vista, California refinish frame in their Category 2 finish. That finish is in excellent condition with only a few minor blemishes. I purchased it from storage and now offer it for sale. I have only ridden it for test rides. Frame is straight with no dents or rust.
        Ask for more data and photos. Must be seen to appreciate in Walnut Creek
        OBO OK

        a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 20, 2009
          RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1429714883.html>
          Seller is I Charles Nighbor Walnut Creek, CA
          email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > _(east bay) > for sale / wanted > bicycles
          please flag with care:

          RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS - $2895 (walnut creek)

          Date: 2009-10-20, 9:12AM PDT
          Reply to: sale-yuruz-1429714883@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

          RICHARDS SACHS 1980'S CAMPAGNOLO RECORD CINELLI

          I have for sale a stunning 56cm +- Richard Sachs built in early 1980's. I am the second owner. The original owner took excellent care of it and put it in storage for over 15 years when he moved out of New York State. After ten years the owner had Cycle Art, Vista, California refinish frame in their Category 2 finish. That finish is in excellent condition with only a few minor blemishes. I purchased it from storage and now offer it for sale. I have only ridden it for test rides. Frame is straight with no dents or rust. Campagnolo Record components.
          Ask for more data and photos. Must be seen to appreciate in Walnut Creek. And reasonable offers always replied too!!
          OBO OK

          a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
            RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1446742541.html>
            I am seller charles Nighbor Architect
            Walnut creek, CA
            OBO

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 22, 2009
              BUY for the Holidays RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1477453063.html>
              Seller is charles Nighbor
              Walnut Creek, CA

              email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
              please flag with care:

              BUY for the Holidays RICHARD SACHS 57cm 1980's FS - $2875 (walnut creek)