60cm White 2007 Della Santa Road Frame Plus

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      2007 Della Santa Road Frame Plus<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/1400475973.html>
      Cheers CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > north bay > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      2007 Della Santa Road Frame Plus - $1750 (petaluma)

      Date: 2009-09-30, 6:53PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-8ynsc-1400475973@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Beautiful handbuilt steel lugged road frame by Roland Della Santa. Richard Sachs fancy lugs. Frame will be offered with the following components: Phil Wood BB for triple, Chris King headset, Shimano DuraAce brake calipers - non of which I will use on my replacement bike. This frame has less than 500 miles and is in great shape, both in physical integrity and looks. Dimensions follow:
      ST: 60cm
      TT: 58cm
      ST angle 72
      HT angle 73.5
      (measured c to c)
      Della Santa earned top honors at last year's handbuilt frame show in Indianapolis, ID.
      CONTACT Mark @ 707-480-4992 (please, only serious buyers need call, and I'm very firm on the price)

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests