NOS Track and Road Campagnolo Parts

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Track and Road Campagnolo Parts<http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/1389870260.html>
      Ciao CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend new york craigslist > manhattan > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Track and Road Campagnolo Parts - $200 (ManHatTan)

      Date: 2009-09-24, 8:25AM EDT
      Reply to: sale-aqrnp-1389870260@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Hi, I ride and trade vintage Campy parts to fund my own bike training and racing. Most of these parts I imported from Europe over the years. I can email pictures of the item you are interested in. The prices are fair and firm, and serious inquires only.these are difficult parts to get, and I am selling most of these at the price I paid for them. On Ebay I'm commerceinternational.so you can see my feedback. On the velodrome I'm a Cat 4 racer. Cheers
      PLEASE LEAVE PHONE NUMBER IN EMAIL FOR RESPONSE, THANKS!!!

      REAR WHEEL - Campagnolo Rear Track Wheel, High flange, with nuts and lockring, Sheriff Star C Record new, Mavic clincher CXP 33 high profile rims, DT spokes $375. Stunning!
      TRACK HUB - Campagnolo Track Hub, High flange, C Record, Sheriff Star, Rear Only, new old stock, with nuts and lockring, English threading, 24 holes, $275.
      TRACK HUB - Campagnolo Track Hub, High flange, C Record, Sheriff Star, Rear Only, new old stock, with nuts and lockring, French threading, 36 holes, $275.
      TRACK HUB - Campagnolo Track Hub, low flange, new model, 32 hole, front only, with nuts, $100.
      TRACK HUBSET - 36 HOLE HIGH FLANGE MODERN DURA ACE, LESS THAN 1,000 (90% TRACK TRAINING) double sided threading, with dura ace lockring, comes with easton track nuts $160
      FIXIE/ROAD CRANKSET - Vintage Campagnolo 1980's rare Victory and Triomphe crank arms with 42 and 52 chainrings. Engraved (!) Campy logo, 170 mm arms, classic, perfect for single speed fixie riders. I ride these on my Motobecane and on my Italian SLX Columbus tubed everyday bike. $100
      BRAKE LEVERS - Campagnolo C Record brake levers, early version with adjustable reach (!), white hoots, new old stock, Aero or traditional cable routing, these are perfect for Delta brakes or any other brakeset! $175
      ROAD HUBSET - Campagnolo C Record hubset, 36 holes, new in box, for threaded freewheel 6/7 seed, with skewers, low flange, stunning $300
      ROAD HUBSET - Campagnolo C Record hubset, rare grey anodized version, for threaded freewheel 6/7 seed, with skewers, 28 holes, slight cosmetic damage, $300
      FREEWHEEL - Super Record / early C Record "Everest" rear six speed alloy Campagnolo Freewheel, new old stock, 16-26 climber's range/spinner's range. Lighter than modern cassettes! $250

      HEY, THANKS FOR LOOKING, AND STAY SAFE OUT THERE!!!! LIGHTS, HELMETS....

      a.. Location: ManHatTan
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests