1987, Schwinn, Circuit, black, pics, 21", $425 (craigslist / Detroit)

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2009
      1987, Schwinn, Circuit, black, pics, 21", $425 (craigslist / Detroit)

      -------------------------------

      FS: Schwinn Circuit

      Date: 2009-09-29, 3:45AM EDT
      Reply to: sale-hxptr-1397631209@...

      This is a real nice 1987 Schwinn Circuit black matte and chrome. It shows like new condition. It has all its stock components and it still has its original tires. It has a 21" inch frame and the stand over height is 31”. It weights 21 LBS. I have put the details and photos below.

      Asking $425.00 or best offer.

      http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bik/1397631209.html
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 11, 2009
        1987, Schwinn, Circuit, black, pics, 21", $425 (craigslist / Detroit)

        ----------------------------------

        FS: Schwinn Circuit___

        Date: 2009-12-10, 1:29PM EST
        Reply to: sale-yez6z-1503952609@...

        This is a real nice 1987 Schwinn Circuit black matte and chrome. It shows like new condition. It has all its stock components and it still has its original tires. It has a 21" inch frame and the stand over height is 31”. It weights 21 LBS. I have put the details and photos below.

        Asking $425.00 or best offer.

        Thanks

        http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bik/1503952609.html
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 22, 2010
          1987, Schwinn, Circuit, black, pics, 21", $425 (craigslist / Detroit)

          FS: Schwinn Circuit___

          Date: 2010-02-22, 4:07AM EST
          Reply to: sale-ydxww-1612009509@...

          http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/bik/1612009509.html