Cilo, Pacer frameset, white, pics, 60cm, $125 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Cilo, Pacer frameset, white, pics, 60cm, $125 (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Cilo Pacer late 60s70s frame 531 tips,lugs - $125 (SF/Mill valley)

      Date: 2009-09-30, 7:52AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-ydbsg-1399550035@...

      this is a cilo Pacer frame, 60c
      wicked
      the frame is 531 campagnolo drops and tips, has micro adjusters installed, the frame is good and straight, I was going to build up a classic vintage but have to much on my plate, 60c possible trade cranks extra

      Location: SF/Mill valley

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/1399550035.html