Windsor, Touring Elite, blue, pics, $280 (craigslist / Philadelphia)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Windsor, Touring Elite, blue, pics, $280 (craigslist / Philadelphia)

      Classic Windsor touring Elite bike - $280 (Pottstown)

      Date: 2009-09-30, 8:57AM EDT
      Reply to: sale-ngptc-1399390927@...

      Classic Windsor Touring Elite steel bike. Over 20 years old. Only 200 miles on it. This is a classic, well made, rare steel bike in primo condition. Very good for touring, racing, the hills, and great looking too! Roads in my area are too busy, so it sat in the garage. 18 SPEED UPGRADE ! ! Would be good for riders from 5’8” to 6’4”…33” sized bike. 24” downtube. 27 x 1 1/8 inch Kevlar tires. Avocet seat. Shifters on end of bars. All Suntour updated at time of purchase. Champion #2 chromoly butted tubes. Like new Jandd rear touring packs and a Trek rear rack. Both items like new. Never toured with. Computer. Like new condition. Beautiful hand crafted blue bike with chrome trim. Very light. Over $900 invested when bought. Hardship sale forces me to part with it.

      Location: Pottstown

      http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/1399390927.html