1980s, Schwinn, Voyageur, grey, pic, $150 (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      1980s, Schwinn, Voyageur, grey, pic, $150 (craigslist / Seattle)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Beautiful Schwinn Road Bike!!!! - $150 (Wallingford/Fremont)

      Date: 2009-10-01, 1:52AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-gy5yx-1400915998@...

      This is a beautiful vintage Schwinn Voyageur. These bikes are really in style right now too. Very lightweight frame, perfect for daily commutes or pleasure cruising. I just finished fixing it up. She's as good as new. This is a great deal, I've seen these sell for over $350!!!!! Wheels are 53cm. Rear rack included. For carrying groceries, friends, you name it. You'll really turn heads.

      Please e-mail or call Kent at (206) 734-6980

      Location: Wallingford/Fremont

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/1400915998.html