1988, Fisher, Mt. Tam, blue/black fade, pics, 19", $500 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      1988, Fisher, Mt. Tam, blue/black fade, pics, 19", $500 (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Gary Fisher "Fillet Brazed" Mt. Tam - $500 (Sac Area)

      Date: 2009-09-29, 1:02PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-p5kmv-1398475395@...

      Up for Sale is a BEAUTIFUL 1988 19" Mt. Tam , fillet brazed Tange Prestige tube-set - a beautiful steel piece of ART. Frame is in very good, if not excellent condition, with only a few minor normal wear scratches - no dents or dings and the paint is still lustrious. Frame was treated with frame saver and built up nicely all new components: Mtn. LX derailers, rapid fire shifters/brake levers, New Acera Sq. Taper bolt crank mounted on original square taper BB, Ritchey Comp seat-post, stem, riser bar and logic headset, very nice Mavic SUP Wheels laced to Deore XT Hubs, Kenda Klimax Tires (345 Grams), Tange Cromo rigid fork and very nice Nashbar Cantilever Brakes - all components NEW. This bike is light (~24 lbs) and rides very nicely. You will be hard pressed to find a nicer Fisher Frame that is Fillet Brazed. I also have the original Stem that I will throw in.

      If you know what this bike is, and also take a hard look at how it is built up, you will find that it is VERY fairly priced. I hate to part with it but it is just a tad too big for me. I am willing to work out a deal to show or sell bike as bike is in the Sac Area and I am thinking I might have a better audience in the Bay Area.

      Thanks for looking and if you are a scammer, please do NOT waste my or your time trying to scam me.

      Location: Sac Area

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1398475395.html