Specialized Expedition geneology

  • jmgyho
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2002
      Hello from a rainy NYC. I own an '84 or '85 Specialized Expedition.
      Do any of you know of a website tracking the history of these
      Specialized bikes in the '80? I have one xeroxed page of
      specifications, but am interested in knowing more and being able to
      delineate from several years. Any help would be most appreciated.
      Merci Beaucoup. Joe in NYC. I'm also always interested in buying the
      wide touring pedals that were OE on this and the Specialized Sequoia,
      which were made by Medai/MKS.