56cm 1984 Davidson Discovery Touring model

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 5:56 PM
      Davidson Discovery<http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/1357325889.html>
      I have one in red for sale 58cm for less
      Charles
      email this posting to a friend seattle craigslist > seattle > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Davidson Discovery - $1000 (Central District)

      Date: 2009-09-03, 4:01PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-hwst7-1357325889@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      I asked Bill Davidson about this bike, and he said it was built in 1984 as a production bike. I think it's a 56cm which is a little big for me. I bought it from a friend a year ago and don't ride a ton. The person I bought it from bought it brand new in 84 and used it for maybe two years and then stored it, so it's super clean. It is completely original with the exception of the seat, tires and brake levers, but I have the 600 levers if you want them. Shimano 600 brakes, derailers, cranks, chain rings, rear casette and hubs. The wheels are called "super champion gentlemen 81" Cinelli bars and stem. I put a Brooks pro seat with brass rivets on it which looks super cool with the black and yellow color scheme. Call Mike 206 383 7824

      a.. Location: Central District
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests