555mm Custom Peter Mooney-Road

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Custom Peter Mooney-Road<http://hartford.craigslist.org/bik/1356812322.html>
      Cheers CN WC WC
      email this posting to a friend hartford craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Custom Peter Mooney-Road - $2200 (West Haven)

      Date: 2009-09-03, 2:02PM EDT
      Reply to: sale-w5r9t-1356812322@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Custom built by Peter Mooney at Belmont Wheelworks in Belmont,Ma 2004. Original frame and steel fork only build=$2250. Added carbon fork the following year ($450) with all other components this build up set me back $5K +. I had frame re-painted in 2005 ($650 cost).

      Frame: Reynolds lugged Nuobium Steel (think 853+). In a stunning dark pewter metalic with Black panels and gold/black lettering and gold pin striping. Nice detailed lug work as well. Pump peg boss but no added bosses for racks etc. One of a kind.
      specs: 51.5cm c-c seat tube; 55.5cm c-c top tube; 31.25" stand over. Not sloping- standard geo.
      In excellent condition. only about 2500-3000 miles. Fair weather bike.
      Fork: Full carbon Reynolds, Uozo Pro. Original Steel fork also and in color.

      Components: Campy Record 10 spd group. swapped cranks last year for Veloce compact with ultra tork and new bottom bracket. Record cranks (alu 10 spd.) also available/ w bottom bracket.
      I will try to post pix. If not, you can request email and I'll send in Word doc to you. Pix will tell you the excellent condition of this bike. And it rides better and more comfortable than the many high end bikes I have had./ inc. Serotta, Waterford, Colnago, Cannondale, Paramount.

      I am in CT. but can deliver reasonably to MA.,VT., NH., ME., NY., and LI.

      Contact: Joe 603-494-6619 or hgmjfm@...
      C.King threadless headset; Campy Record carbon seat post; Fiziks saddle; FSA carbon bars-42cm; Campy Record pedals. Ritchey stem-110.

      Wheels: Mavic Open Pros 32's with Chorus Hubs. Conti 3000 tires and Conti tubes/ both just installed 150-200 miles ago ( august).

      a.. Location: West Haven
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests