1980s, Bridgestone, T-700, $400 (craigslist / Portland)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      1980s, Bridgestone, T-700, $400 (craigslist / Portland)

      Not mine ...

      80's Bridgestone T700 - $400 (SE Woodstock)

      Date: 2009-09-02, 10:36AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-jyvsa-1354922356@...

      Bridgestone's touring bike from, I think 1987. I had the frame professionally realigned at the shop where I've worked for the last 11 years. I had the rear dropouts re-spaced to 135 mm and installed a set of modern wheels with puncture resistant tires and full wrap fenders. I also did a flat bar conversion with 9 speed tiagra flat bar specific shifters. It still has the cantilever brakes and the original paint witch has 25 years worth of scratching. All in all, this is a very reliable, comfortable, cool and useful commuter with a few more tours left in her for one so inclined. Can provide pictures. Call 503=327=3339

      Location: SE Woodstock

      http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/bik/1354922356.html