Raleigh, touring, pics, 53cm, $400 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 9:28 AM
      Raleigh, touring, pics, 53cm, $400 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Not mine ... (pics on site -- that I can't see)

      VINTAGE 53cm RALEIGH 18sp Touring Bike XLNT COND!! - $400 (WLA/Sunset Bl@405Fwy)

      Date: 2009-09-02, 10:58AM PDT
      Reply to: sale-5gz6m-1355123210@...

      Beautiful vintage Raleigh touring bike.Suntour bar end shifters and derailers.Shimano DURA-ACE brakes and rare 600 triple ring crank.Vintage Phil Wood hubs and Wolber rims.Campy seat post headset and quick releases.Brand new tires and recent tune up.Super clean vintage Raleigh touring bike.Must see!Please call Dan 310.995.5898

      Location: WLA/Sunset Bl@405Fwy

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/bik/1355123210.html