1990s, Schwinn, Paramount Series 7, pic, 54cm, $290 / Others (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      1990s, Schwinn, Paramount Series 7, pic, 54cm, $290 / Others (craigslist / Minneapolis)

      Back to School Bikes - $20 (Blaine or Plymouth)

      Date: 2009-09-02, 2:49PM CDT
      Reply to: sale-f2jeg-1355338515@...

      I need to clear out some of the bikes I have accumulated over the summer and you need a great deal on a school to cruise around on. Here are some of the bikes I have:

      Schwinn Paramount Series 7 Road Bike - 54cm frame with 650c wheels, recently built with Shimano downtube indexed 7 speed shifting, Wolber deep v wheels on Shimano 600 hubs (Ultegra), Panaracer tires, Vetta seat - excellent condition, super fast and very lightweight - $290 obo.

      Schwinn Varsity - 17" frame (small) with curved top tube - tuned into a ghetto single speed. It rides and stops and looks pretty cool actually - $30 obo.

      Gary Fisher Lush Rush BMX - polished aluminum frame that originally cost $400 - only $50 for a working bike!

      Bianchi Limited Road Bike - Early 80's model with a mixture of Suntour, Modelo, Dura Ace - in excellent condition. 58cm frame - royal blue color with gold decals. Really a nice vintage lugged steel road bike - $275

      Centurion Lemans Road Bike - setup to run on a trainer and missing the front wheel. This is a nice Tange steel, lugged road bike with mostly Shimano Exage componentry. Frame is a 58cm and in great shape. Asking $200 as is and all you need is a front wheel. I may be able to find one for you if you need me to.

      Wheeler Mountain Bike - 18" frame with Altus Rapid Fire components - frame has braze ons so you could install racks for commuting, winter bike, etc - $50

      Parts:
      Manitou FS Ti front suspension fork. Late 90's model setup for V-brakes (no disks). Owned since new but haven't run it in a few years. Asking $30 obo.

      Shimano Mega 9 LX shifter pods - rapid fire plus - $40
      Shimano LX V-Brake levers with V-Brakes front and rear - $40 for the entire set
      Shimano m737 rear derailler - $20
      Shimano m737 front derailler - $20 (I will have to measure the tube size)
      Shimano XTR v-brake pads for ceramic rims - $5
      Shimano road shoes - size 41 - fit SPD or road cleats - $10
      Shimano shoes (womens) size 39 fit SPD cleats and have tread to walk in - $30

      All of this stuff is available for pickup in Plymouth during the day - or Blaine in the evening. Call today because I will be out of town for the weekend! 612-840-2958.

      Location: Blaine or Plymouth

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/bik/1355338515.html