Reservation Rewards/Performance Bike

  • mrhy56
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Follow up to my earlier post about this scam,you were offered a $10 coupon then billed $12 monthly.Performance was totally un cooperative and didnt resond to my complaints which i made over the phone and my email.Lo and behold reservation rewards just settled a class acion brought against them.I will no longer have anything to do with performance or nashbar ,their attitude was basically tough luck.