555mm Custom Peter Mooney-Road

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2009
      Custom Peter Mooney-Road<http://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/bik/1346077205.html>
      Cheers CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend boston craigslist > metro west > for sale / wanted > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Custom Peter Mooney-Road - $2200 (Hartford)

      Date: 2009-08-27, 10:29PM EDT
      Reply to: sale-zeadm-1346077205@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

      Custom made by Peter Mooney @ Belmont Wheelworks, Belmont, MA. in 2004.
      Frame: Lugged Nuobium steel (similar to Reynolds 853)- Top tube= 55.5cm; Seat tube= 51.5cm.
      Fork: Reynolds Uozo Pro-full carbon. King headset.
      Original fork in steel matching frame also inc.
      Wheels: Open Pro Mavics 32's. Record hubs.
      New Conti tires 700x23
      Groupo: Record 10 speed. Currently has a new Veloce compact crank and ultra torque BB. Original Record Full size crank (alu) and BB also available.
      Fizix saddle; Campy Record carbon post; FSA carbon bars-44cm
      Rear cassette: Campy Chorus 12-25 (10spd).
      Chain: Wipperman s/s.
      Pedals: if you want them- Campy Record.

      Bike has less than 2500 for miles. It is well kept and in excellent condition. I have others and this was my "fair weather friend". Never in snow or seasonal sandy conditions. Never down or damaged.

      Frame is a stunning dark pewter metallic with black panels and gold/black lettering. It is NICE.

      Original frame and steel fork were $2250/ Carbon fork was $450. If you are looking at this you probably know with the remaining goods this was a $5k+ build.

      Hate to sell but out of work.

      Can be delivered most anywhere in New England.

      I can be reached at 603-494-6619 or hgmjfm@...

      a.. Location: Hartford
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
        Custom Peter Mooney-Road<http://hartford.craigslist.org/bik/1356812322.html>
        Cheers CN WC WC
        email this posting to a friend hartford craigslist > for sale / wanted > bicycles
        please flag with care:

        Custom Peter Mooney-Road - $2200 (West Haven)

        Date: 2009-09-03, 2:02PM EDT
        Reply to: sale-w5r9t-1356812322@... [Errors when replying to ads?]

        Custom built by Peter Mooney at Belmont Wheelworks in Belmont,Ma 2004. Original frame and steel fork only build=$2250. Added carbon fork the following year ($450) with all other components this build up set me back $5K +. I had frame re-painted in 2005 ($650 cost).

        Frame: Reynolds lugged Nuobium Steel (think 853+). In a stunning dark pewter metalic with Black panels and gold/black lettering and gold pin striping. Nice detailed lug work as well. Pump peg boss but no added bosses for racks etc. One of a kind.
        specs: 51.5cm c-c seat tube; 55.5cm c-c top tube; 31.25" stand over. Not sloping- standard geo.
        In excellent condition. only about 2500-3000 miles. Fair weather bike.
        Fork: Full carbon Reynolds, Uozo Pro. Original Steel fork also and in color.

        Components: Campy Record 10 spd group. swapped cranks last year for Veloce compact with ultra tork and new bottom bracket. Record cranks (alu 10 spd.) also available/ w bottom bracket.
        I will try to post pix. If not, you can request email and I'll send in Word doc to you. Pix will tell you the excellent condition of this bike. And it rides better and more comfortable than the many high end bikes I have had./ inc. Serotta, Waterford, Colnago, Cannondale, Paramount.

        I am in CT. but can deliver reasonably to MA.,VT., NH., ME., NY., and LI.

        Contact: Joe 603-494-6619 or hgmjfm@...
        C.King threadless headset; Campy Record carbon seat post; Fiziks saddle; FSA carbon bars-42cm; Campy Record pedals. Ritchey stem-110.

        Wheels: Mavic Open Pros 32's with Chorus Hubs. Conti 3000 tires and Conti tubes/ both just installed 150-200 miles ago ( august).

        a.. Location: West Haven
        b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests