FS: awesome new BOBish tubular wheelset

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2002
      Howdy folks,

      I have a new custom built never glued, never ridden tubular wheelset that I
      would like to sell (my priorities have changed). Here is a link to my ad
      on roadbikereview: http://tinyurl.com/1wm8. To summarize, the rims are
      silver Mavic Reflex 32F/36 rear, the hubs are D-A 7700, the spokes are
      Sapim Laser (14/17/15) front/non-drive rear with alloy nipples and Sapim
      Race (14/15/14) drive side rear with brass nipples. The wheels were built
      by Brazen Cycle Works <http://www.eteamz.com/sites/brazen/> which is run by
      my buddy Eric. The wheels are a non-standard build from him, but have a
      full 10 day satisfaction guarantee. $295 + $20 shipping/insurance. Any
      questions or want pictures, just ask.

      Thanks, Doug