Falcon Eddy Merckx in Scottsdale

  • Lynn Travers
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      I am in the Phoenix area on business and have been cruising some bike shops. Found what appears to be a NOS Falcon Eddy Merckx sitting in the Bicycle Ranch in North Scottsdale. Did not look real close, but I believe it is all early DA, definitely 531 main tubes. Still has dealer hanger tag on it. I was told the owner found it at a garage sale. I assume it is for sale. I may go back for photos later.

      Lynn Travers