Surly, Steamroller, frame/fork(s), pic, 54cm, $175 (craigslist / Springfield, MO)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      Surly, Steamroller, frame/fork(s), pic, 54cm, $175 (craigslist / Springfield, MO)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Surly Steamroller Frame and Fork - $175 (Kimbrough and Grand)

      Date: 2009-08-03, 10:54AM CDT
      Reply to: sale-bxf3d-1303349022@...

      I have a great 54cm Surly Steamroller frame with matching fork. Both the frame and the fork are in great condition, no knicks, dents, or scratches. The frame has only been built up once and only used for about 3 months. I will also through in a Jamis carbon fork that weights maybe 1 lbs. This frame set retails for around $400. Thanks for looking, if you have any questions email or call (314) 800-8125.

      Location: Kimbrough and Grand

      http://springfield.craigslist.org/bik/1303349022.html