1980s, Rossin, blue, pics, 58cm, $600 (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2009
      1980s, Rossin, blue, pics, 58cm, $600 (craigslist / Seattle)

      ---------------------------------

      58cm Rossin Road Bike Columbus SL Dura Ace Equipped - $600 (Ballard)

      Date: 2009-08-02, 12:02PM PDT
      Reply to: sale-ema6x-1302037178@...

      For sale is an early 80's italian racing bike featuring columbus tubes and Dura Ace components. The frame size is a little too large for me so unfortunately I have to get rid of it however it truly is a smooth ride. Complete component list is as follows:

      Stem: Cinelli
      Handlebars: Cinelli Campione Del Mondo 66-40
      Brake Levers: Shimano 600
      Headset: Shimano Dura Ace
      Rims: Mavic MA 40 with what appear to be swiss spokes
      Hubs: Campagnolo Chorus (I think)
      Shifters: One Shimano 600 one Dura Ace (I may have some 105's could put on but these work fine)
      Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace with 42 and 52 tooth chainrings
      Cups/Spindle Shimano Dura Ace
      6-Speed Cog: Shimano Dura Ace
      Rear Deraileur: Shimano Dura Ace
      Front Deraileur: Campagnolo Super Record
      Seatpost: SR Laprade
      Saddle: Selle San Marco (practically new)
      *Note I have some pedals that I use on my bikes (SPD, Look and maybe some egg beaters) however I do not have any that will be sold with this bike. The best would be if you had your pedals and could bring them. All sets of bearings have been repacked and lubed using Phil Wood waterproof grease. In addition the handlebar tape and brake casings are all new as well. If your interested, e-mail or give me a call 206-697-6081. Reasonable offers will also be considered. Thanks!

      Location: Ballard

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/1302037178.html