08/08/2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      08/08/2001

      ------------------------------------

      Price $500.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text 1984 Pinarello racing bike with Campy Super Record components (14
      gears). 53cm, Candy Apple Red
      Name Jim Skvarla
      Phone (714) 542-4479
      eMail jbskvarla@...

      ------------------------------------

      Price $150.00
      Ad Text Miyata ''six ten'' Grand Touring Bike, excellent condition, 27
      inch wheels.
      Name Marty
      Phone (310) 990-1099
      eMail molson@...

      ------------------------------------

      Price $350.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text 56cm GIOS TORINO - campy nouveau records only, non-campy lrg.
      flange hubs. White frame w/ blue decals - minor scratches. A beautiful
      80's classic.
      Extra Text Located in Venice, CA
      Phone (310) 396-2559
      eMail jechu@...

      --------------------------------------

      Price $260.00
      Ad Text 1985 BIANCHI 12spd road bike. Celeste color frame w/ chrome forks,
      campagnolo components, down tube shifters. Very true rims.21'' frame.
      Phone (909) 595-4931
      eMail Ealley9525@...

      ---------------------------------------

      Giubilato Master One - Brand New
      Glendale CA
      parts. 12 speed, 36 spokes Ambrosio 19 elite aero dynamic rims, Victoria
      tires, 3TTT bar and stem, Selle Italia Expedia seat
      DatePosted: 08/07/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $700.00
      Contact: Nshan
      Email: shanminass@...
      Phone: 818-846-8245

      CONCORD ROAD BIKE. 57CM, Columbus SL frame, Shimano 105 triple crankset,
      STI shifters, Campagnolo headset and hubs, rear rack with Blackburn rack
      trunk included, $350. Gordon, 703/812-5166, before 9pm.

      UNIVEGA TOURING BIKE. 55CM, various Shimano components, triple crankset,
      downtube shifters, cantilever brakes, front rack brazon, bonus-Cannondale
      front panniers, $200. Gordon, 703/812-5166, before 9pm.

      BRIDGESTONE MB-5 MT. BIKE; 17" C-C; Tange CroMo butted, oversize tubing;
      Tange front shock; Shimano STX components; 21-speed index shifters; bar
      ends; choice of knobbies or slicks; $300. Call Dennis (H) 301/270-0729;
      (W) 703/305-6098.

      Saturday, August 4, 2001
      FOR SALE: Bob Trailer
      as new w/ 5miles on this BOB Yak trailer. comesw/ skweerer and anodized
      optional alu. rear fender.Paid $285 1st $185 takes
      Contact: jeremy, louichie@...,

      For Sale: 58 cm ATLANTIS Touring and Commuting
      Make: Rivendell Bicycles
      Type: - Complete Bike
      Details: This was/is my dream bike. From the exquisitely formed lugs, to
      the paint job, to the fine Nitto bottle cage, this was it. But...I need
      the money now more than I need the bike. Its basically new. I picked it up
      from Kenwood Cyclery in Minneapolis this past spring and have ridden it
      fewer than 50 miles. No rain, no crashes. Its not even dusty.
      Frame: See description and photos at www.rivendellbicycles.com
      Rear Hub: Phil Wood, Front Hub: Schmidt Dyno Hub with Lumotec Oval Plus
      light (see www.peterwhitecycles.com), Rear rack: Nitto, Bottle Cage: Nitto
      , Stem and Handlebars (road style): Nitto, Seat post: Nitto, Brakes:
      Shimano 105 cantilever with Kool Stop/Mathauser pads, Cranks: Shimano 175,
      Rims: SunRims CR-18 (36 spoke), Saddle: Brooks B-17 Honey with black
      rails, Tires: Panaracer Pasela 700x32, Fenders: Honjo aluminum (see:
      www.jitensha.com), Derailers: Front - Shimano XTR, Rear - Shimano XT,
      Shifters: Shimano bar end. Total paid with extras: $2600. Asking: $2100.
      Image: N/A
      Location: Minnesota
      AD #4668 Posted by Andy Opatz <andyopatz@...> on August 08, 2001
      at 09:15:11:

      --------------------------------------

      For Sale: Bridgestone RB-1 61cm
      Make: Bridgestone
      Type: Road - Complete Bike
      Details: Bright red road bike. Mavic rims, Shimano 600 components. Less
      than 2000 miles. Great looking ride!!! $500.00
      Image: N/A
      Location: Southern California
      AD #4660 Posted by Edoggy <ericeugenep@...> on August 06, 2001 at
      08:43:22:

      For Sale in Minneapolis, MN
      MYATA ROAD BIKE, model 6-15, 18in super light alloy frame, for smaller
      dedicated rider, has 24in stock front alloy whl, 700 rear, 18spd, Suntour
      handlebar shifters, fresh tuneup, $199; (763)561-2228 BROOKLYN PARK, MN
      (763) 561-2228

      For Sale in Cleveland, OH
      12SPD Italian racer, for outdoor use & indoor use w/stand, adjustable
      tension, helmet, 2 type of pedals, used 1 yr, $50; (216)382-0313 SOUTH
      EUCLID OH (216) 382-0313

      Product Name: Derosa Classico
      Price: $650 or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame Size: 50
      Seller: Christine Miller
      From: IL
      E-mail: christinemiller11@...
      Details: 1993 frame, but still in great condition. Ridden for 3 years,
      light miles. Red and white. Ultegra 600 components. Dura Ace hubs. Send
      for picture.

      -------------------------------------

      Product Name: trek 750
      Price: $60 or best offer
      Condition: Fair
      Frame or Fork Size: 59cm
      Seller: jeff
      From: washington
      E-mail: jmbear@...
      Details: trek 750 frameset. lugged trutemper frame and fork. 58cm top
      tube. great cyclocross bike or touring frame. will throw in wheels for 80
      total plus shipping. there are lots of scratches but frame is sound.
      includes headset, cantilever brakes, seatpost. email with any questions.

      --------------------------------------

      Product Name: TRACK FRAME Vintage Par
      Price: $200 Firm
      Condition: Good
      Frame or Fork Size: 62cm/57tt
      Seller: BICYCLEMECH
      From: Clayton Ca
      E-mail: bicyclemech1@...
      Details: Fresh red powder coat. Includes bottom bracket and 105 threaded
      headset. Fork not included. Lower seat tube was professionally repaired by
      Bernie Mikkelson. Bike will need a very long steer tube on the fork.
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/DCP_0001(12).jpg>

      -------------------------------------

      Title of item: 58cm Rossin Track Bike Pista Nice
      Seller: assspuncher
      Starts: Aug-08-01 16:12:31 PDT
      Ends: Aug-13-01 16:12:31 PDT
      Price: Starts at $300.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176550837

      Item Description:
      Has Italian Offmega parts (campy knockoff). Cranks say mistral by
      ofmega. Cranks are pretty nice. 58cm Center to Center Downtube and
      toptube. Selle Italia seat. TTT Pista bars 46mm. Extreme angle black track
      stem. Needs new tires. All in all a nice bike. Great for training. Fork is
      already drilled for a brake. Paint has some chips but overal condition is
      good. Gipiemme hubs, phil wood lock ring and sun rims. Tubing says it is
      Rossin Eseciale. Lugged.

      I am happy to aswer questions but read the description first. Don't email
      me to ask what size it is or if it is measured center to center

      Title of item: 1950s ENGLISH CARLTON BICYCLE FRAMESET
      Seller: petmarbro
      Starts: Aug-08-01 14:10:36 PDT
      Ends: Aug-18-01 14:10:36 PDT
      Price: Starts at $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176505096

      Item Description:
      From the mid 1950s, a 23" Carlton frameset with ornate Capella
      lugwork unique to Carltons, and handmade by them when they were still an
      independant builder of quality cycles. This frame, made from Reynolds 531
      tubing, was re-enamelled in flambouyant green some years ago, but has not
      been built up since then. It has twin Campagnolo lever bosses with all
      associated eyes, fender eyes, Cyclo dropouts, a TDC cottered bottom
      bracket set, original brass headbadge, and Carlton decals. All sizes and
      threads are standard English. There are 3 or 4 very small chips to the
      enamel acquired during its' years of storage, but otherwise it is in
      excellent condition.

      Approx. carriage cost from England: USA airmail 65 USD. THERE ARE NO
      ADDITIONAL CHARGES FOR SECURE PACKING. If you have any doubts about
      buying and shipping from the UK see my sellers feedback. I accept Paypal
      for international transactions, cheques drawn on a British clearing bank
      in GBP, International Money Orders, or US Dollars or GBP cash sent
      registered post. If paying by Paypal the Paypal exchange rate on the day
      of payment will apply.

      I prefer PayPal payments!Now Available for International Users

      Title of item: JACK TAYLOR TOURING BICYCLE 1977 mint
      Seller: grandwazoo
      Starts: Aug-08-01 13:48:52 PDT
      Ends: Aug-18-01 13:48:52 PDT
      Price: Starts at $1,499.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176498701

      Item Description:

      JACK TAYLOR TOURING BICYCLE 1977 NEAR MINT

      This Jack Taylor touring bicycle is baby blue with white pin striping and
      flawless hammered aluminum fenders. The frame is 23".Alpine gearing
      24,45,50, Mafac cantilever brakes with quick release levers. hidden wiring
      for lighting ,27" by 1 1/2" touring tires ,tire pump, Vetta touring
      saddle, custom chrome platted luggage carriers front and rear, Nervex lugs
      in red, Campagnola wheels, Cinelli handlebars and stem(12 cin.) This bike
      has had nothing but tender loving care and is out The creme de le creme of
      bicycles in a baby blue with white pin stripes with hammered aluminum
      fenders. There is only one bicycle like this in the whole world. The frame
      is 23". The gearing is Alpine 24,45,50. TA crankset. It has Mafac
      Cantilever brakes, with quick fitted with the best of everything. It has
      been ridden less than 300 miles. The serial number is 7067.Stand over
      height is 32 3/4". Campagnola large flange hubs. All lines are straight
      and true. Do not miss this! Lucky winner agrees to pay for all actual
      shipping costs a $45.00 box and wrap fee, shipping and insurance. I will
      ship anywhere. If buying more than one item I will hold and ship all items
      together for economy in shipping costs. We accept Money Orders, personal
      checks, Cashier's Checks,.and Master Card and Visa with PayPal.
      Confirmation and shipping address expected within 3 days of high
      bid notification. If certified funds are sent merchandise will be shipped
      immediately. Payment is expected within 10 days of notification of
      shipping costs. We ship within 3 business days of receipt of payment.
      Washington State residents add sales tax. Please view my other auctions
      for more vintage bicycles.

      Title of item: 58 CM MOTOBECANE LE CHAMPION ROAD BIKE FRAME
      Seller: bykegods
      Starts: Aug-07-01 21:45:50 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 21:45:50 PDT
      Price: Currently $20.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176324121

      Item Description:

      58 CM MOTOBECANE LE CHAMPION ROAD BIKE FRAME
      LIKE NEW 58 CM MOTOBECANE LE CHAMPION ROAD BIKE FRAME WITH 1" HEAD TUBE.
      ADD $23.00 FOR SHIPPING & HANDLING
      MONEY ORDERS & CREDIT CARDS
      Buyer to pay FIX shipping and handling COST. buyer to pay insurance if
      wanted

      Title of item: Miyata touring bike-Awesome deal
      Seller: cycling247
      Starts: Aug-08-01 13:34:58 PDT
      Ends: Aug-13-01 13:34:58 PDT
      Price: Starts at $1.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176493746

      Item Description:
      You are bidding on a Miyata touring bike. It has some shimano,
      dia-compe and suntour parts on it. The frames is steel and is about a
      56cm. Runs well and is well maintained. Buyer pays hipping. Paypal
      preffered. No RESERVE!!

      Title of item: VINTAGE MERCIER road bike ONE OF A KIND look
      Seller: manwithjunk
      Starts: Aug-08-01 15:46:32 PDT
      Ends: Aug-11-01 15:46:32 PDT
      Price: Starts at $49.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176540880

      Item Description:
      VINTAGE MERCIER road bike ONE OF A KIND look....One of the coolest
      vintage bikes I have had lately......SUPER,SUPER cool stickers! 23 1/2
      center to center....dropouts are old cool simplex...high flange
      hubs...........NICE!.....VERY NICE buynow!

      Title of item: Ciocc 54cm Road Bike
      Seller: twoecho
      Starts: Aug-08-01 10:38:15 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 10:38:15 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176434374

      Item Description:
      54cm Columbus tubing Ciocc road bike. Shimano 600 components
      throughout. Bike is about 14 years old and in great shape. Includes
      Avocet 40 computer. No parts or work needed, just get ready to ride.

      Buyer to pay shipping.

      Title of item: Centurion Road Racing bike, 56cm, low miles
      Seller: minervo@...
      Starts: Aug-08-01 16:33:43 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 16:33:43 PDT
      Price: Starts at $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176560011

      Item Description:
      Centurion hand lugged, double butted Tange 1 steel frame, one of
      the better steel frames made. Super ride, Tange steel fork. Shimano 600
      anodized 14 speed index shifting groupo, beautiful finish, hard to see in
      the pics.
      Dark anodized wheels, stainless spokes, quality bike. New Specialized
      Turbo tires. No crashes, very low miles, notice no brake wear on the
      rims, super tuned. Plus ship.

      Title of item: Classic Alan Racing Bike 1980's Custom10speed
      Seller: wildlissy21
      Starts: Aug-08-01 10:25:49 PDT
      Ends: Aug-13-01 10:25:49 PDT
      Price: Starts at $250.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176430607

      Item Description:
      This is a custom made Classic 10 speed Alan Racing Bike with
      mostly Campagnolo parts. It is very light weight and needs new tires, but
      is in excellant -almost mint condition.EMAIL ME FOR A PICTURE or
      questions!! Buyer pays actual shipping costs, no returns, money orders
      only.

      Title of item: Tommasini 53cm Road Bike Campagnolo C Record
      Seller: 2148725
      Starts: Aug-08-01 09:33:28 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 09:33:28 PDT
      Price: Starts at $900.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176416224

      Item Description:
      A superb example of a hand-built Italian bike from the LeMond era.
      53cm (center to top), built with Columbus SLX tubing, this bike is
      unridden except for a few initial miles for adjustments. All components
      are C Record Campagnolo including rare dark anodized headset, hubs, and
      Delta brakes from a special Anniversary Gruppo. The wheels are unridden
      and new tubular tires are not glued. Rims are Campag aero hard anodized
      with 32 spokes and alloy nipples. Shifting is 7-speed indexed. Cinelli Top
      64 bars and stem, Look ARC carbon pedals, Selle Royale saddle. Color is
      bright red with spattered speckles and nearly perfect (few small marks
      from always air conditioned storage). Chrome fork, head lugs, and 3/4
      chain and seat stays. If bidding reaches $1350 or Buy it Now, an identical
      set of wheels (no tires) will be included. These have the standard silver
      C Record hubs, same rims, spokes and freewheel.

      Buyer to pay actual shipping charges and small packaging charge. CC/MO
      only. Email with any questions or for more information. This is really a
      gorgeous example of classic Italian artistry. Two were purchased at the
      same time and this one was not used.

      Title of item: Schwinn racing Frame Frameset 57cm NR!
      Seller: ludi-magister
      Starts: Aug-08-01 05:37:02 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 05:37:02 PDT
      Price: Starts at $9.99
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176364337

      Item Description:

      Old 57cm c-c Schwinn frameset with headset Butted Cro-Moly
      framesetMeasurements:57cm ctc seat tube57 cm ctc top tube125 mm dropout
      spacing approx. (I could be off one or two mm)106 cm wheelbase
      Details:black paint, touched up in spots, a little rust here and there
      (see pics),lugged, brazed frame is a rarity today amongst rapidly made
      "TIG" welded framesets.
      Condition: Frame is straight. I rode it before I removed the components
      and it tracks straight.
      Shipping and Payment info: I take PayPal, money orders, cashiers checks,
      and personal checks (wait to clear). Your purchase will be wrapped
      carefully and shipped by UPS or USPS, whichever is cheaper for you!
      Insurance is optional.
      Thanks for looking!

      Title of item: Specialized Sirrus Road bicycle 50 cm
      Seller: pedalpushing@...
      Starts: Aug-08-01 01:46:07 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 01:46:07 PDT
      Price: Currently $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176348932

      Item Description:

      Specialized Sirrus Road bicycle 50 cm

      Good used Specialized Sirrus Road bicycle 50 cm center to center. The
      components are Suntour Blaze 7 Speed, If you have any questions Email me.
      The winning bidder pays $40.00 shipping.

      Title of item: RODRIGUEZ bicycle with Campagnolo components
      Seller: zektzer@...
      Starts: Aug-08-01 08:48:35 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 08:48:35 PDT
      Price: Currently $20.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176403006

      Item Description:
      Rodriguez road bicycle with many Campagnolo Nuovo Record
      components. Bicycle and all components are 20 years old or older, but
      still function smoothly. Campagnolo Nuovo Record components: all
      derailleurs, head set, brakes, seat post,pedals crankset (bottom bracket
      cartridge is Phil Wood). Hubs Phil Wood low flange, rear with 5 speed
      freewheel. Suntour bar end shifters with ratchets. Silca pump which still
      works with rusty Campagnolo pump end for Presta valve. Frame size: seat
      tube length 21.5 inches, top tube length 22.5 inches.
      Bad news: All chrome parts are to various extent corroded-rear hub has
      blistering chrome, front hub chrome is pitted. Spokes rusty as is chain
      which still has low friction
      Buyer will pay for UPS or FedEx pickup from my house plus actual shipping
      charges.

      Title of item: Viscount Road bicycle with brochure L@@K
      Seller: pedalpushing@...
      Starts: Aug-08-01 02:11:06 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 02:11:06 PDT
      Price: Starts at $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176350061

      Item Description:

      Viscount Road bicycle with brochure L@@K

      Vintage Viscount Road bicycle with brochure. I am not sure what to write
      so I will let the pictures speak for themselves and if you have any more
      questions Email me. The winning bidder pays $40.00 shipping.

      Title of item: COLNAGO,VINTAGE ITALIAN RACING BIKE
      Seller: gianivelo
      Starts: Aug-07-01 23:58:09 PDT
      Ends: Aug-14-01 23:58:09 PDT
      Price: Currently $117.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176343583

      Item Description:
      1980'S COLNAGO,PEARL WHITE WITH CHROME FORK. 48.5 CM SEAT TUBE AND
      51.5 CM TOP TUBE MEASURED CENTER TO CENTER. COLUMBUS SL TUBES. ITM BAR AND
      STEM, UNIVERSAL BRAKES WITH COMPOSITE LEVERS, AMBROSIA TUBULAR RIMS, ALL
      OTHER PARTS ARE OFMEGA. ALL PARTS ARE MARKED ERNESTO COLNAGO.PAINT IS IN
      VERY GOOD CONDITION. THE BRAKE HOODS, TOE STRAPS AND CRANK CAPS ARE
      MISSING. THIS BIKE IS SWEET AND IS IN GREAT CONDITION OVERALL,IT JUST
      NEEDS A GOOD CLEANING, ALL THE GRIME IN THE PHOTOS IS ROAD DIRT. EMAIL
      WITH YOUR QUESTIONS OR TO REQUEST MORE PICS. $30.00 CHARGE FOR CAREFULL
      PACKING. BIKE WILL SHIP U.P.S. BUYER PAYS ACTUAL CHARGES.

      Title of item: Specialized Sirrus Road bicycle 45 cm center
      Seller: pedalpushing@...
      Starts: Aug-08-01 01:42:07 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 01:42:07 PDT
      Price: Starts at $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176348778

      Item Description:

      Specialized Sirrus Road bicycle 45 cm center

      Good used Specialized Sirrus Road bicycle 45 cm center to center. I will
      let the pictures speak for them selves, If you have any questions Email
      me. The winning bidder pays $40.00 shipping.

      Title of item: VINTAGE BOB JACKSON ENGLISH FRAME NO RESERVE
      Seller: gianivelo
      Starts: Aug-08-01 00:18:31 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 00:18:31 PDT
      Price: Currently $10.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176344881

      Item Description:
      1960'S? BLUE FRAME AND FORK. 52 CM SEAT TUBE WITH 55.5 CM TOP TUBE
      MEASURED CENTER TO CENTER. PRUGNAT LUGS WITH LONG POINT BOTTOM BRACKET.
      CAMPY DROP OUTS, REAR CENTER PULL BRAKE HANGER. SERIAL #7946. DECALS ARE
      GOOD PAINT HAS SOME STAINS AND CHIPS BUT IS VERY GOOD CONSIDERING AGE.
      FRAME HAS EARLY DURA ACE HEAD SET. $10.00 FOR CAREFULL PACKING, SHIP
      U.P.S.,BUYER PAYS ACTUAL SHIPPING. EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS. THANKS

      Title of item: Stella road bicycle 64cm france Campagnolo
      Seller: pedalpushing@...
      Starts: Aug-08-01 01:55:07 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 01:55:07 PDT
      Price: Starts at $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176349308

      Item Description:

      Stella road bicycle 64cm france Campagnolo

      Good used Stella road bicycle 64 cm, made in france. This bicycle is
      equipped with Campagnolo Velox gears and Campagnolo high flange hubs. The
      brakes are weinmann and the cranks are Universal. the winning bidder pays
      $40.00 shipping.

      Title of item: Guerciotti SLX Frameset - 57cm
      Seller: blophouet
      Starts: Aug-07-01 21:56:47 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 21:56:47 PDT
      Price: Currently $77.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176326415

      Item Description:
      Vintage Guerciotti frame and fork. 57cm seat tube (center to
      center). 57cm top tube (center to center). Columbus SLX tubing. Italian
      threaded headset and bottom bracket. 27.2 seatpost. 126mm rear dropout
      spacing. Braze-on front derailleur. Has great paint with very few chips
      and no dents. Email with questions or for more photos. See my other
      auctions for more vintage road bike frames.

      Title of item: Colnago Super Frameset - 55cm
      Seller: blophouet
      Starts: Aug-07-01 21:52:24 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 21:52:24 PDT
      Price: Currently $85.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176325398

      Item Description:
      Vintage Colnago Super frame and fork. 55cm seat tube (center to
      center). 56cm top tube (center to center). Columbus SL tubing. Italian
      threaded headset and bottom bracket. 27.2 seatpost. 126mm rear dropout
      spacing. Clamp-on front derailleur. Has great paint (done by Cyclart)
      with very few chips and no dents. Email with questions or for more
      photos. See my other auctions for more vintage road bike frames.

      Title of item: Bottecchia Lemond ADR Team Frameset - 53cm
      Seller: blophouet
      Starts: Aug-07-01 21:48:04 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 21:48:04 PDT
      Price: Currently $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176324497

      Item Description:
      Vintage Bottecchia Lemond ADR Team frame and fork. 53cm seat tube
      (center to center). 54.5cm top tube (center to center). Columbus Aelle
      tubing. Italian threaded headset and bottom bracket. 27.2 seatpost.
      126mm rear dropout spacing. Clamp-on front derailleur. Has the usual
      assortment of chips in the paint and some letters on the decals are a
      little knackered, but no dents. Email with questions or for more photos.
      See my other auctions for more vintage road bike frames.

      Title of item: Bianchi Super Leggera Frameset - 55cm
      Seller: blophouet
      Starts: Aug-07-01 21:42:26 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 21:42:26 PDT
      Price: Currently $28.79
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176323077

      Item Description:
      Vintage Bianchi Super Leggera frame and fork. 55cm seat tube
      (center to center). 55cm top tube (center to center). Columbus SL
      tubing. Italian threaded headset and bottom bracket. 27.2 seatpost.
      126mm rear dropout spacing. Braze-on front derailleur. Has the usual
      assortment of chips in the paint, but no dents. Email with questions or
      for more photos. See my other auctions for more vintage road bike frames.

      Title of item: RALEIGH super course MKII 1975 road bike MINT
      Seller: eurocycle@...
      Starts: Aug-07-01 21:31:16 PDT
      Ends: Aug-14-01 21:31:16 PDT
      Price: Starts at $185.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1176319012

      Item Description:
      1975 Raleigh Super Course MK II 10-speed road bike in near mint
      condition. Beautiful shiny red with white head tube and seat tube panels,
      all decals including Reynolds 531 in great condition, Pretty brass Raleigh
      head badge, chrome fork ends and rear stays, Stronglight 93 crankset with
      chain guard,Atom pedals, Huret derailleurs and shifters, Weinmann center
      pull brakes, Brooks B-17 leather saddle, GB bar and stem, Weinmann 27"
      wheels with Normandy high flange hubs with front and rear quick releases,
      23 1/2" frame, 32 1/2 standover height. The bike looks and rides
      wonderfully and has VERY low miles. It even includes all original
      reflectors. You will have a very hard time finding a 1975 Raleigh Super
      Course in this condition. Ready to ride. Nothing is needed. Shipping will
      be $35.00 in the continental U.S. and probably over $200.00 to send
      internationally. Paypal and Billpoint accepted also.

      Title of item: 54cm Serotta Rapid Tour frameset bike bicycle
      Seller: hansolo758
      Starts: Aug-04-01 08:42:16 PDT
      Ends: Aug-11-01 08:42:16 PDT
      Price: Starts at $450.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174839524

      Item Description:
      Please note that this auction is for the frame, fork and headset
      only, even though a compete bike is shown. This is Serotta's Colorado
      Rapid Tour frame, basically a practical racing frameset with eyelets for
      racks and fenders. The geometry is the same as Serotta's racing frames
      except for a lower BB and a longer chainstay length for more stability and
      to help in shifting for triple cranksets. The ride will be close to that
      of the CSi. Please note that it has standard road brake bosses, not
      cantilever bosses.
      54 cm c-c seat tube, 55 cm c-c top tube, 73 degree seat angle. Red/yellow
      "Coors Light" Team paint scheme, an upcharge item. No dings or dents or
      scratches. You will not be disappointed. Selling to make rrom for more
      bikes. Buyer pays fixed charge of $30 in lower 48 for packing and
      shipping, more elsewhere. This frameset is no longer available as a stock
      model from Serotta. A new frameset from them would cost around $1400. View
      my feedback and bid with confidence!

      Happy Hunting!

      bhufford@...