Performance Bike

  • Hy Schermer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
      Be careful when ordering from them,at the end of the order you are asked if you want a coupon for $10 off your next order,if you accept you will get billed for $12 from some outfit in conneticut.I made a stink and they say they are refunding the $12.When i complained to performance they pretty much ignored me ,it took two phone calls and an email and then they said i had too deal with the people who issued the coupon.selling $10 coupons for $12 is a nice business,if you can get away with it
    • Ron Parkinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009
        I stopped buying from Nashbar because they never returned a call to talk to me about the same thing.  They didn't care about loosing a significant customer.  I don't need them either.