WTB: Mavic Module E or MA2 rim, 700C/36 hole

  • Doug Van Cleve
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Folks,

      I am trying to help my brother find a replacement rim for a wheel that got
      mangled Sunday in a group ride pile up. My brother is fine if a bit stiff
      in the left knee, but the wheel got run over and 2 adjacent spokes on the
      same side broke. I put in replacements but the rim appears to be
      permanently distorted. Please shoot me an e-mail if you have one of these
      FS or have any leads.

      Thanks, Doug

      P.S. A 36 hole MA2 would probably also be fine...