1973, Schwinn, World Voyageur, orange, pic, 23", $475 (craigslist / Chicago)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2009
      1973, Schwinn, World Voyageur, orange, pic, 23", $475 (craigslist / Chicago)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      schwinn world voyageur - $475

      Reply to: sale-ag3wv-1261847126@...
      Date: 2009-07-09, 4:16PM CDT

      1973 Schwinn. 23" (58cm) Chrome lugs,dura ace crank, fully chromed frame underneath. Bar end shifters- fantastic condition!! slightly too big for me or it would not be for sale.Bought from a fellow schwinn collector who shipped it to me from Florida- he was the original owner. Mostly original but with new bar tape and brand new Continental Gatorskin tires. Also has a vintage Wright leather saddle! Will professionally ship to an interested party but prefer local sale. Thanks

      http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/bik/1261847126.html