Road Bike Full Dura Ace

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
      Road Bike Full Dura Ace
      <http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/1250770029.html>
      What is it a gitane
      CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend san diego craigslist > city of san diego > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Road Bike Full Dura Ace - $395 (hillcrest)

      Reply to: sale-jcp7q-1250770029@... [Errors when replying to ads?]
      Date: 2009-07-02, 12:55PM PDT

      This bike is vintage road bike. In perfect condition, just had it tuned up, wheels and tires have just 200 miles on them.
      Has been hanging in my garage for years. 54 cm Andre Bertin road bike. I have over $ 2,400 into this bike. priced extremely
      low for quick sale, i'm currently out of work and need the cash. This bike is at my friends house, you can call to set up time to view check it out! 619-299-8649 CRANKSET---DURA ACE/ HEADSET ---DURA ACE/ DERAILER---DURA ACE/ SHIFTERS---DURA ACE/ BRAKES ----DURA ACE/ SEAT POST--600 SHIMANO/ BLOC GEAR --23-12/ SADDLE-----TURBO/ HANDLEBAR---3TTT/ STEM---3TTT/ WHEELS---MAVIC double stainless steel, hard andozied treatment, less than 200 miles on them/ WEIGHT---20 LBS/ SIZE ---54CM/ just the components are worth $1000+ go with the best...Dura Ace GREAT ROAD BIKE USED FOR TRIATHLONS AND ROAD TRAINING............. I HAVE OVER $2,400 INVESTED, THIS IS A KILLER DEAL.

      a.. Location: hillcrest
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests