1991, Trek, 520, blue, pic, 23", $250 (craigslist / Madison)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2009
      1991, Trek, 520, blue, pic, 23", $250 (craigslist / Madison)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Vintage 1991 TREK 520 Touring Lugged Steel - $250 (Cross Plains, WI)

      Reply to: sale-ewgs5-1259228593@...
      Date: 2009-07-08, 8:59AM CDT

      Vintage 1991 Trek 520 lugged steel touring bike. This is an original Trek, handmade in Wisconsin out of lugged steel. These are one of the most popular used Treks out there. If you are looking at this, you probably know that.
      23" frame (largest size offered for several years in the early 90's before they brought the 25" back).
      Nice shape, no dents, cracks, or other damage, it does have scratches consistent with an 18 year old used bike, but looks nice overall.
      I am asking $250 for the frame/fork/headset/seatpost.
      $300 with Deore DX (orginal components) derailleurs, brakes, crankset, and bottom bracket, a sakae stem, an anatomic Modolo bar.
      $400 with all of the above plus the original Deore DX wheelset on Matrix Titan tour rims, shimano bar end shifters and brake levers, and I will finish the bike (new cables, housing, all assembled and adjusted, bars wrapped, etc...)
      Right now it is all disassembled.
      E-mail through link above, or call (608) 576-5030.

      Location: Cross Plains, WI

      http://madison.craigslist.org/bik/1259228593.html