1985, Panasonic, Team, dark blue/silver, pic, 57cm, $180 (craigslist / Kansas City)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 6:50 PM
      1985, Panasonic, Team, dark blue/silver, pic, 57cm, $180 (craigslist / Kansas City)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      1985 PANASONIC TEAM ROAD BIKE - $180 (Shawnee)

      Reply to: sale-zr4fb-1255288042@...
      Date: 2009-07-06, 12:53AM CDT

      Selling my 1985 Panasonic Team road bike. For all specifications, just google "1985 panasonic team" and look at the panasonicbikemuseum website. This bike is in good riding condition, has had tube/tire changed and new bartape added, but is otherwise pretty stock. Tange Cr-Mo double butted frame and fork, cosmetically does have some scratches and cable rub, but NO dents or damage! Removed most of the stickers (not Panasonic headtube logo) due to fading and being really scratched. Color is night blue with a silver headtube, and size is 57cm with a 32 1/2" standover height. I am right about 6' 2" tall and this is slightly small for me, but works. Should be perfect for the 5' 10" to 6' 1" tall rider. It's also fixed gear or singlespeed ready with rear sliding dropouts and screws in back of frame to keep rear wheel aligned.

      Location: Shawnee

      http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/1255288042.html