1983 Trek 850 - $180 24" Boston CL

  • Ron Parkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Not mine but I think I know the seller.  Note picture on site- (The picture below is not the actual bike, but same colors, my camera is broken , going to replace soon).

      1983 trek 850 - $180 (RI) call 401-338-2379

      This was treks first mountain bike,
      24" and or 60cm. (Stand Over Height 33 inches)
      Frame Tange Champion Mountain Bike Butted Cro-Moly
      Fork Tange Champion Mountain Bike Butted Cro-Moly
      Rear Shock NA
      Rims Araya 26 x 1.75" black centers
      Hubs Suntour sealed, nutted axles
      Spokes Stainless Steel 3 cross
      Tires Generic
      Pedals SR MP-131, black alloy cages
      Crank Sugino AT with black arms
      Chain Sedis
      Rear Cogs Suntour 5 speed freewheel
      Bottom Bracket Sugino
      Front Derailleur Suntour Tech
      Rear Derailleur Suntour MounTech
      Shifters Suntour Power Ratchet thumb shifters
      Handlebars SR MTB 200 alloy
      Stem SR MTS 100 alloy "slingshot" style
      Headset Tange Levin steel (black)
      Brake set Dia Compe 980
      Brake levers Dia Compe 4 finger
      Saddle Avocet
      Seat Post SR w/ quick release fore-aft adjustment
      Colors Black w/ red panels

      http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1248298278.html