FS: On*One IL POMPINO

  • NICKNAME: Panama
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 6:48 PM
      This is my bike that is just a tad too small for me. I am in the Baltimore/DC area. I will ship. Email me for more photos.

      Thanks,

      Paul

      on-one il-pompino frameset; on-one designed tubing, wish-bone seat-stays, 135mm drop-out, semi-compact geometry; 54cm seat-tube (though it fits like a 56 or 57cm); high bottom bracket shell. Has been customized some with a derailleur hanger, downtube cable stops brazed on...was ridden as a trail-bike/commuter for a while.

      - Soma Sparrow Mustache style handlebar, the longer version
      - Shimano UN-54 bottom bracket 68-107mm
      -Shimano RSX Double crankset with 40/36T
      - Surly Dingle Fixed 2-gear cog 17T/20T
      - 18T freewheel on the flop
      - KMC 9-speed chain with powerlink
      - Tektro oryx cantilever brakes
      - Surly Fixed/Free flip-flop hub. 135mm
      - Phil Wood front hub laced to Mavic MA40 rim, 36h
      - Panaracer 700-35 Kevlar
      - Performance forte mountain brake lever
      - Kalloy 27.2 seatpost

      http://baltimore.craigslist.org/bik/1238708481.html
    • John Mark Kasper
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2009